Welcome to the University of Northern BC's Outdoors Club!
We hope you use this page as a gateway to finding LOTS OF AWESOME ADVENTURES!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

With the increasing temperatures and snow melt this week I find my mind wandering to thoughts of indoor sports (sacrilege, I know).  
In my search I decided to check the progress on the development of a climbing gym here in PG and was pleased to find that OVERhang Climbing Gym is slated for opening in March of 2013!  
If you are not familiar with this company please check it out by following the link on the right hand side of this page.  
In the meantime, I suppose it is good weather for checking over all my gear and making sure everything is in good working order.  

Traverse: One of two ways to stop while skiing. 
Tree: The other method.
 - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment